Hard Core Flyff
Welcome To HCF FORUMS. You Need To Log In or Register
Hard Core Flyff
Welcome To HCF FORUMS. You Need To Log In or Register
Hard Core Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Core Flyff

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST

Go down 
+2
Cells
okune
6 posters
AuthorMessage
okune

okune

PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  Empty
PostSubject: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 am

QUEST FOR BLADE: im supposed to be in the quest when i will have to kill 1 Shacalpion to acquire the teardrop of darkness. but after killing the monster i did not acquire the quest item teardrop of darkness. when i look at the quest tab, there is no requirement for the teardrop of darkness. i go to the blade altar but i cant proceed because im lack the teardrop of darkness. i tried to reconnect many times but nothing happened! PLS HELP! i hope you can fix it. if its a bug then pls! thank u
Back to top Go down
Cells

Cells

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 am

please check your inventory if it is full you need to have at list 3 slot to be sure
also please double check your Quest Razz

Thanks,
[GM] Jemore
Back to top Go down
http://www.HardCoreFiles.webs.com
okune

okune

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

my inventory is not full and i did check the quest tab not twice but many many times until now its still my problem that's why i created another char. thread solved i guess. u can delete this if u guys want. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Miyasaki

Miyasaki

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

If the Quest is still in progress in the Quest [Q] then you can press ''Quest in progress'' at the NPC. Sometimes you need to relogg.

Yes, best solution is to make a new character if you cannot find a way to make it work because it will take even longer waiting for a GM to fix it.
Back to top Go down
StKjAnzKy

StKjAnzKy

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 am

Agree, just make another char...its easy to level thou Wink
Back to top Go down
StKMizjAnzKy

StKMizjAnzKy

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Yep..Go go go
Back to top Go down
theknig

theknig

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 am

its so easy to lvl i can make lvl 129 x3 chers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST    PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLS HELP- CANT PROCEED ON QUEST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Core Flyff :: Support :: Report Section-
Jump to: